The mission of the ministry is to bring the message of evangelization through technology and social media to all parishioners who are sick, homebound, and to all who cannot attend Church. The audiovisual ministry works under the direction of the priest in close collaboration with liturgical ministers, the clergy and the musicians to create an experience of profound prayer and great participation of the people of God in all celebrations of Holy Mass and parish events.
To best serve the Ministry, there are two coordinators and parish support:
- Live streaming and Power Point presentations, coordinator: Wiliam de Jesús
- Audio System coordinator: Gabriel Jiménez ‘Gaby”
- Parish support to the Ministry: Adriana Esguerra, St. Isaac Jogues, Communications Assistant
Ministry Volunteer Responsibilities:
- Take care of equipment and handle it professionally.
- Follow the instructions given by the Coordinator.
- Mass and Events Live streaming.
- Assist musicians and readers with microphones when necessary.
- Be registered at St. Isaac Jogues Catholic Church.
- Basic knowledge of Power Point.
- Basic knowledge of social media.
- Commitment to voluntering one specific hour per week.
Training will be provided.
We are in need to cover the following hours:
Saturday 4:00 p.m. Mass English
Sunday 8:00 a.m. Mass English
Sunday 12:00 p.m. Mass Spanish
Sunday 6:00 p.m. Mass Spanish
Come to Mass and Serve the Lord!