aving a tough time finding a ministry? Look no further. Below is a list of some of the wonderful ministries and programs available at St. Isaac Jogues for the enrichment of our community.
- ADULT FAITH FORMATION – For adults to learn more about Church doctrine, dogma and mission
- P.R.E.P. (Parish Religious Education Program) – For youth from pre-kindergarten through 8th grade to learn more about their faith
- SACRAMENTAL PREPARATION – Programs that prepare individuals, family members and sponsors for sacraments
- BIBLE STUDY – Studying and discussing the Sacred Scriptures
- VACATION BIBLE STUDY (VBS) – Themed Bible study for youth during summer vacation
- Liturgical ministers assist our clergy during liturgical celebrations. No job is too small! To learn more about our various liturgical ministries, navigate to each of them on the menus above.
Ministry of Catechesis
- The backbone of our Faith Formation program, the Ministry of Catechesis recruits, prepares and supports our large team of Faith Formation catechists.
- BEREAVEMENT MINISTRY – Assisting those who have lost a loved one
- JOB MINISTRY – Assisting those who are unemployed or underemployed
- MINISTRY TO THE SICK – Assisting those who are ill and cannot make it to the church
- PRISON MINISTRY – Assisting those who are in prison
- SPECIAL NEEDS / DISABILITIES – Assisting this with special needs or disabilities
Youth and Young Adult
- YOUTH MINISTRY– Ministry for the youth (Grades 9 through 12)
- YOUNG ADULT GROUP– Ministry for young adults (Ages 18 through 30)